Wednesday, February 16, 2011




Hey People! I went to the Vet on Monday. I weigh a whopping 15lbs (unbelievable hey?). The Vet said I am in really good health too! I met a nice old dog at the Vet clinic too and I got all excited.........(not sure if he was that excited about moi!)

I am becoming a spunky little guy(not apparent in this picture!!!), with a mischievous side (that's the best part about us puppies - it's kind of expected!). What is with this green stuff that appeared earlier this week? I think I prefer to do my business on the white stuff (then I can make it turn yellow!) My foster mom says that I have a better grasp of my routine which has made house training much better. At first they confined me to the kitchen, which made me very unhappy ;o( Then they let me have more freedom and have become a much happier guy!


I sleep great at night and settle really well in my kennel during the day when my humans leave or I need a break from them.
I have a new specialty. I guess you could call it a household chore. I love cleaning the floor after the kids have eaten. On Valentine's Day I got to clean up the sprinkles from the cookies they decorated. (And those little two legged humans didn't drop a cookie!!!! Hmmpphhh)


There is thing called a broom that my foster mom uses...........it is the best chase toy ever! I also like to take it upon myself to inspect all the dishes that have entered the dishwasher. It is amazing what goodies I spot!

Gotta run - I hear that dishwasher opening now!
Love and Licks,
HIPHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment