Wednesday, February 23, 2011



This has been a busy week for us. Unfortunately every member of the family, including ME, had the stomach flu. I had a hard time making it outside to do my business for about 24 hours. Now that everyone is feeling better we are back to the house training. It's pretty cold outside again which is making it harder to go outside (BRRRRR). It's so much warmer inside. I had gotten pretty stinky while I was sick so mom had to give me a bath. I like watching the kids while they are bathing. I think the bubbles are really fun, but when it was my turn I was not so happy. And I really did not like the blow dryer. Mom kept saying I needed it though because my fur is so thick it would have taken hours for me to dry completely and it was so cold outside I would freeze if I wasn't dry. SO I suffered through it and got treats and snuggles when it was all done.

I still don't like it when the baby cries, I still sing along to drown him out. I taught the kids how to play fetch and to bring me cookies. I am learning not to use my teeth so much when playing. Mom has been using this clicker to train me, and I really like it. I am learning not to be so scared of strange noises and to stay focused on what I am supposed to be doing. I can be a runner when I am scared so knowing some treats are nearby helps keep me calm. Mom also bought me a kong and when it's stuffed with yummies, I stay entertained for a while.




Gotta run...........I see the clicker emerging!

No comments:

Post a Comment